Terms & Conditions
Our Check in / out policy
Check in time policy at The Priest House Hotel is 3pm onwards with a pre 11am check out time policy on date of departure.
Payment by credit or debit card
There are no additional charges for payments made by credit or debit cards at The Priest House Hotel Ltd.
Charges for children are not automatically included in the rate and are applied as follows:
- Children 3 and under stay and dine with us for free
- Children under 12 years will receive complimentary bed and breakfast when sharing a room with their parents.
- Children between the ages of 4 to 11 years: breakfast is included in the rate; all other meals will be charged at 50% of the adult price or as priced as per our children’s menu.
- Children between the ages of 12 and 18 years of age will be charged at a £15.00 bed and breakfast supplement fee when occupying a sofa bed in any bedroom with their parents and will be charged for all extra meals taken.
- Please note that Z-beds are not suitable for children over 12 years of age and cannot be provided for this use.
Assistance Dogs, which would include dogs for the blind or visually impaired, or dogs for the deaf or hard of hearing are permitted at The Priest House Hotel. Unfortunately we do not permit dogs other than those forementioned.
Flexible Rate Terms and Conditions
We will use your credit card details to guarantee your booking. Should you need to cancel your reservation, please let us know by 12pm, 24 hours prior to the date of arrival, so as to avoid our cancellation charges.
Sould you have to make a late cancellation or fail to arrive, the full room price will be charged to your credit card.
Pre-paid Rate Terms and Conditions
Please be advised that bookings made on advanced purchase rates are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Promotional rates are non-cancellable, non-amendable unless otherwise specified on the rate information on the site.
The Priest House Hotel Ltd recommends that you take out suitable travel or wedding insurance if and when necessary.
Policy on Tips
The Priest House Hotel Ltd follows the 'Code of Best Practice on Service Charges, Tips, Gratuities and Cover Charges' policy.
Service charges will not be added to your bill, however 100% of the tips you may leave are distributed amongst the staff according to their wishes.
HOTEL PROPRIETORS ACT 1956
Loss of or Damage to Guests' property
Under the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956, a hotel proprietor may in certain circumstances be liable to make good any loss of or damage to a guest’s property even though it was not due to any fault of the proprietor or staff of the hotel.
This liability however -
- (a) extends only to the property of guests who have engaged sleeping accommodation at the hotel;
- (b) is limited to £50 for any one article and a total of £100 in the case of any one guest, except in the case of property which has been deposited, or offered for deposit, for safe custody;
- (c) does not cover motor-cars or other vehicles of any kind or any property left in them, or horses or other live animals.
This notice does not constitute an admission either that the Act applies to this hotel or that liability there under attaches to the proprietor of this hotel in any particular case.
Smoke free regulations
The Priest House Hotel Ltd operates a smoke free policy in all bedrooms and all public areas. Electronic cigarettes, also known as e‐cigarettes, are not permitted to be smoked within the premises.